APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

thoughts

1. 161 Posts.
    "Mr. Kronos" is a Billionaire through assets acquired by leveraged buy outs of Companies which were undervalued.
    They have been actively engaged in the building of the Newcastle Plant for just over a year now.They must have seen the viability and potential profitability by now.
    They want the capacity doubled.Why? It will not only double the profit it will also quadruple the value of the asset.
    At the moment the Market values APG at $39million. This is a pathetic figure considering the value of the Patents it holds.
    As soon as it starts production and after it releases it's first quarter results, which hopefully will be 1/4 of $14 MILLION I.E. $3.5 million the Market should reflect this with a price of about 12 to 15 cents.
    What will Mr Kronos do before then?He has the advantage no other shareholder has, bearing in mind that is all he is.
    A Leopard does not change its spots so if it looks good to him he will make a move. But when will that be?
    What is "cheap" to him. $39m is really cheap now but of course he has no hope of getting it for that price. I am not an accountant just someone "of advanced age disability"
    so the views of others would be most interesting. Does APG have Tax Credits for all or some of the losses incurred so far. If so how much could it earn before Tax is due. This would also be a factor in its valuation.

"Stand firm and wait for the Profits coming is nigh"
    James 5:8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.