AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Whilst most of the recent announcements have been very positive...

1. 585 Posts.
    Whilst most of the recent announcements have been very positive for AKK they are not exactly set in stone as yet. Given AKK management's history of talking up their projects only to have results come in shy of expectations I think the price being where it is can be tied back to a lack of confidence in the management of the company (rightly or wrongly). I think a lot of this will be solved once we have (a) confirmation of the FO agreements being finalised and (b) a definitive timetable of what, when and how AKK are going to progress their projects.

One thing that has really irritated me over the last few months has been the ambiguity of their announcements. An announcement comes out ... it looks good but it is never conclusive. It always has this lingering doubt about direction and timeframes etc. This is why it is a long term buy in my opinion ... AKK will get there and it will be worth multiples of what it is currently worth (in my opinion) however the time frames are hard to work out and on this basis there is still quite a bit of risk embedded into the company.

Personally I am comfortable holding for the medium to long term (especially now that some agreements look like being brought to fruition). However what the company needs is a sustained burst of activity with regular updates and the company should publish a timeline of corporate and operational objectives against which the performance of the company and management can be measured. It's called accountibility which unfortunately in the junior end of the game is not probably taken as seriously as it is generally in the ASX 200.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.