DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

thoughts, page-6

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    CFC are 40% or so of ChinaMoly, who bought 80% of Northparkes. I don't think Northparkes tapped out CFC's acquisitive capacity, assuming they are backed, or readily partnered by the government.

I agree with Thinking, I reckon a slow grind forward is what we'll see from here. Why haven't we seen a bid yet? Are any potential suitors willing to pay for production updates by holding off for the time being?

Was CFC the only interested party wanting full ownership, were any other parties just looking at part equity, or debt finance? If so, with the $30m equity requirement being dropped by the lenders, have potential partners backed off, having missed the free lunch while DML was positioned so precariously?

I'm not suggesting that it's smooth sailing from here, but the lenders have obviously taken some reassurance regarding the company's ability to service its debt, for what other reason would they remove the $30m equity requirement and take a step back to give the company some breati8ng room? Doesn't sound like the actions of a lender freaking out over the mid to long term economics of the project, on the contrary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.