TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

Hi, Fisho26, MIO! I agree, there is little chance that the IO...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi, Fisho26, MIO! I agree, there is little chance that the IO price will recover, therefore TRF can't rely on IFE to fund their exploration, thus contradicting the bullish statements made a couple of years ago by IF, Aladdin's cave has been well and truly plundered! IF isn't likely to put TRF in hibernation, an asset sale is a pipe dream, no buyers! In this situation the retail shareholder, has the biggest cross to bear, because they get no salary unlike the hierarchy and have say in what the company does. Selling up is an option but in the current market it's a "last resort' as far as I'm concerned.The hierarchy, on the other hand, probably will thrive quite nicely as long as the company can keep going. What to do? Clearly IO is a no-no. TRF have no control over the IO market. The bureaucratic involvement has resulted in a delay which has throttled what could have been a small but viable DSO industry. TRF cannot maintain the wide spread of targets, they will have to get more selective. I would throw everything at the tin prospect. It does show promise. With luck TRF could delineate a small tin resource with the resources at their disposal. Admittedly these are desperate measures but something has got to be done to arrest the slide. Can't see any other of their motley collection of prospects doing any better at this time. The CR will be a disaster, that doesn't help the cause. BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.