FAR 0.00% 48.0¢ far limited

Thoughts

1. 1,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    I’ll be honest. I only bought into FAR as a very short term, high risk investment based on the FAN-1 outcome, a gamble some may call it.
    I sold this morning. Just on pure experience only, I’ve decided that I’m exiting, good news usually comes fast. It’s been over a week since they resumed at 4400m and I think that is long enough to make an oil discovery.
    If they had breached the primary, from my calc. around 4600-4800m, which they would have within the week, and found thick oil bearing sands…an upgrade from the earlier thin oil bearing sands, then we would have heard about it quick smart.

Of course, if they have found nothing but thin, uncommercial sands, then they are not going to announce anything, rather, continue to TD in hope that the monster lays further down. It’s then they will announce results. Which would probably come early next week, once TD has been reached an exit preps organised.

Thus my reasoning that early news is good news, no news is not so good.
    I may be proved absolutely way off the mark, but that’s my call for the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 79066 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 5694 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.