BQT bqt solutions limited

I am not a holder and it seems to me that all the advice here is...

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    I am not a holder and it seems to me that all the advice here is that Mr Genner won't speak to me unless I am. I don't operate that way - I have met with the CEO of another company 2 weeks ago and now I am sinking a large amount of capital into that company. I can read financials and I prefer them to forcasts. $20-50k per room does not translate to profit - yet. I have good contacts in the security and access systems industry and in the biometric reader industry and neither spoke well of BQT (1 was at least balanced - the other pretty negative and just badged them a reseller outfit).

I really hope the contracts make enought $$ - I appreciate that there is a lag in cashflow so many of the contracts that have been signed in the last 6 months will only be paying in the next 6 months but don't get to carried away by Mr Genners forcasts - his directors said on page 11 in the 4E -

"The consolidated entity’s ability to generate positive net cash flow in the 12 months from the date of this report, as contemplated in the business plan, is dendent on a number of factors but primarily on
    its ability to successfully develop both the US and UK / European markets."

and that forcast would include all the contracts they had signed up to 30/6/05 and they have a legal liability to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.