CAV 0.00% 0.4¢ carnavale resources limited

Do we still have any CAV followers out here?? So we finally have...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Do we still have any CAV followers out here??

So we finally have an announcement on why the drilling took its time. I can understand why they left the ann until close (I will be honest I nearly sold into the .10 out of frustration....at a nice loss mind you) but decided to hold on. Whilst I no longer think we are going to hit the bonanza I thought we would over a year ago, I still like CAV as a company and for the most part they do release the information they have good or bad when it comes to hand.

It looks like our future is now held up in the 4 holes at rattler. The drilling looks to have taken out a nice chunk of the kitty so I ask you more knowledgeable people here, What comes next.......

I think it will be hard to get funding even if the drill results come back as positive and 600k does not leave a lot for future\extra holes at any of the other potential strikes.

For some reason I still like this company and think they have potential but it could boil down to my inn-ability to take a loss. I dunno would love to hear some feedback from people who hold on here on what they are thinking.

Sorry for the ramble but it is Friday afternoon and mr Relik does enjoy his cheap beer.

All that is gold does not glitter,Not all those who wander are lost

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.9K 1.225M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 55269695 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 20018920 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.