UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Thoughts, page-36

1. 1,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Personally, I am considering all releases and words spoken by AS to be fiction at this point. The new team from Ms Wold down have my money and a loyalty tested and proven through my long term holding and have a clean slate to do what they wish with the opportunity.

While my loyalty is not to be questioned, I have been lucky enough to significantly trade down my avg price like I hope many of you have done. This time round I won't be as patient towards the releases from management if they don't pass the sniff test. As the company cleans out the cupboard, so to should the attitude of us owners of UNIS/UNS be cleaned fresh. I am not suggested forgive and forget but the attitude I am taking with Ms Wold and the team, yes even the old time board members is that I have bought into a new investment.

With that trust I place I say let them do their job and earn our respect and company value through product supply revenue. And a roadmap that is real based on honesty. I would like to take my needle(s) in one hit with regard to any bad news and feel that at this point we deserve to be treated with some dignity now and going forward. Something that has been missing from the day AS got involved with us.

The sad part is that I bet AS believes he has been hard done by and just wasn't given enou time, willing to blame everyone and everything about his demise. I guess I am just not used to men like that.

So for me:
    1. Ignore the past except for product development
    2. Receive honest updates on all programs in play
    3. Honest updates on production capability and in what product categories
    4. Status on the stability trials in place
    5. Supply timelines
    6. Revenue projections.
    Last edited by Periculum: 21/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.