BIT 3.23% 3.0¢ biotron limited

Thoughts, page-7

1. 233 Posts.
    I think a deal will come through when a few stars align. Management hopefully are pursuing that deal with more gusto than before. There are some capable people on the board so I would be surprised if we are just being taken for a ride as someone suggested earlier.

I don't disagree with the earlier comment that HCV standard of care is no longer IFN/RBV. However, with only Gilead and AbbVie in the market there should be plenty of competitors trying to break in. Getting a deal will require a number of factors to align including not being too greedy.

I was looking at the BIT chart today and it appears the price action may be a result of the opportunistic buyers who bought in during late 2015 are now selling out. I'm speculating, but it seems reasonable.

In the meantime, it would be beneficial if the board could release some clinical information and draft scientific papers in relation to the latest trials. Some market analysis around where a potential deal is being pursued would also help re energise the longtime holders.

Good luck all! DYOR etc...
    Last edited by lifeistooshort: 01/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $27.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $4.624K 149.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 919909 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 12195 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.