GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Love this! Your spot on, especially the last pqaragraph about...

1. 340 Posts.
    Love this! Your spot on, especially the last pqaragraph about being nice and loving your life. Sometimes as investors or traders you hitch your wagon to a particular stock or sector, and when it goes against your position, it can mess with your mind. You start thinking, someone knows something I don't, or maybe I made a mistake in my research.  For Galaxy I think you have all made a good "Bull" case and the fundamental drivers behind this company are real. I own a Tesla. I have solar. I am on a waiting list for a power wall battery storage. I LOVE my battery car! I will never buy a combustion engine again if technology continues in the EV sector. And it is! You all know the names spending billions in the EV race. The lithium Bull is real, I am a living real person that has taken the first step and put my money where my mouth is. I bought a overpriced EV (in March 2016) and love it! After the first week of ownership I started researching lithium mines & suppliers. Tesla stock looked overblown so I went small and found the two best startups with the best chance of making money. US symbols GALXF and LACDF. I am a 10 yr holder and bought more GALXF at $.33c US on Friday and I'm going to buy more today! Buy the dips. Here is my quote of the day:
    "It's called a bull for a reason! If you don't hold on you will get bucked off! Nothing ever goes up without a correction."

Happy trading (and holding)
    I am Long GALXF & LACDF
    No position in TSLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.