BUX 0.00% 8.0¢ buxton resources limited

Thoughts, page-9

1. 1,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    I've held awhile now, got in for Graphite as I was following and invested in TLG.

I stayed in because of the hype of DM, though not knowing much about it or the area.

Following their first drill program and getting stuck in at a high buying more as I first read the results thinking they were now de-risked. But they went down as the program went on.

Last year no news until they released the 3d survey info. Was great news. Should have bought in more then. They didn't even move for a week or so after those results were released. I paused because of this and thought I had more time up my sleve.

They slowly went up, and up.

Just like the first drilling in this field, only a little higher as there's a little more info they are using.

I'll admit, I'm over invested in this. But it's my choice based on what I know, from the info from the company that I've chosen to invest in.

People will be spooked, (unsure on manipulate with this one), profit take before the results are released.

It's proven there's something there, just how big is it, will find out once they go into trading halt.

I'm in Bali now praying I don't have to go back to work

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 110000 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 239749 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.