AJD 0.00% $1.94 asia pacific data centre group

So what are others thoughts given all the information at hand...

1. 29 Posts.
    So what are others thoughts given all the information at hand now?

The results announcement mentioned that the September 2017 distribution may be reduced or not occur at all owing to the expenses incurred in the recent activities. The board have come out and recommended that holders accept the offer and the BDO valuation notes it is a 'fair price' (albeit depending on one's view this is either helpful 3rd party commentary or is irrelevant).

There have been some comments on here of late remarking that the recent activities are all good for AJD and some clearly will continue to hold. I was of this view to be honest, but given the comment re the September 2017 distribution and the boards recommendation (given that they themselves will be selling), I am not sure if holding on at this point is the best course of action.

With 360 Capital's holding just under 20%, if they continue to hold, NEXTDC will not get to the 90% ownership needed to de-list AJD but if they may still be able to achieve 75% of ownership which has other consequences.

I am not trying to drive a particular view or action, I am actually interested to see what others have to say given all the information is out there at this point. It is not so clear whether another party will get involved.

Interested to hear views.

Best
    Jam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.