AJD 0.00% $1.94 asia pacific data centre group

All fair points and well said. This was along the same thinking...

1. 29 Posts.
    All fair points and well said. This was along the same thinking as I had but I was very curious to hear what others had to say. Thanks for taking the time to write your replies.

Oh and so with respect to the potential impact on the September 2017 distribution, if you look at the Annual Results announcement on 25 August (here) and look at the last page, its states:

"Distribution guidance

In the last four months the Group has been involved in corporate activity and has incurred significant expenses that would not otherwise arise under normal operating conditions. These expenses include fees and expenses associated with considering and responding to the 360 Capital securityholder meeting and the proposals received by the Group before and during the course of the Third Party Engagement Process, preparing and arranging the distribution of APDC’s Target's Statement and engaging an Independent Expert.

APDC Group will incur additional expenses of this nature, with the quantum of these expenses dependent upon a variety of factors, including whether a change of control of APDC Group occurs. Prior to making a decision on payment of the September 2017 distribution the Board will carefully consider APDC Group's circumstances at that time.

Given the significant expenses incurred and to be incurred in relation to the corporate activity, it is possible that no September 2017 distribution will be made or that the September 2017 distribution will be less than the June 2017 distribution. Similar considerations will apply to distributions in subsequent quarters if the corporate activity is ongoing at that time."

This is what I was referring to. This may be just games being played, but I thought I would note it as we all no doubt hold AJD owing to its income paying capacity and any impact on that is clearly worthy of paying attention to.

Good luck to all holders.

Jam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.