ALC 2.53% 8.1¢ alcidion group limited

Thanks stocking for sharing your notes and thoughts. Something I...

1. 530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 824
    Thanks stocking for sharing your notes and thoughts. Something I would like to correct is Alcidion does not have 100+ employees, I believe they have around 60 to 70 employees, there are 12 in New Zealand and around 10 in UK, the rest are in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Adelaide offices. There are a few more notes that I would like to add from the investor meeting that I attended on Wednesday.

Bluesky holding: They are still looking to exit but they are not desperately to sell, they will only sell at the right price.
    Calvary partnership: They are still in discussion with them, but the Calvary group need to iron out a few things before they can fully benefit from Alcidion solutions, my thoughts on this: it is similar to what happened with MidCentral DHB before, they will need to finish installing PAS before they can implement HOC. Same thing applies to other hospital groups, they will need to fully digitise their medical records before they can use Miya Precision. I also remember that Ray said that the rolllout of EMR is just more than halfway in Australia.
    Cash Reserve: Kate reiterated again they don't need a CR at this time, the cash level will increase quarter on quarter. Kate said they will expect higher cash receipts at 4th quarter of every FY, it was due to hospitals normally pays out in advance before the close of every FY, even though some of them cannot be recognised as revenues.
    Tender process time: Kate said that from submitting their tender to signing the contract take around 6-8 months in UK. They submitted the tender for Darts and Grevsham NHS trust on Sept last year, received preferred tender status on Feb and the contract signed on March.
    GFC & Economy downturn: Kate said that MKM Health has done pretty well during the last GFC, the heathcare is normally safe area to invest when there are uncertainties in global economy or even GFC.
    Last edited by willchang409: 22/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.002(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $108.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.2¢ 7.9¢ $71.89K 889.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 159179 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 38940 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.