EDE 33.3% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Thoughts

1. 1,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1507
    I was impressed by something the other day but waited til I had time to look into it until posting.

This is one of the pictures from the pour of the S Carolina heavy wear external slab that the engineer approved EdenCrete mix won the tender for;

Notice the absence of any steel reinforcement.

This is exactly what we have been working towards the market understanding. Steel reinforcement needs a decent amount of concrete surrounding it to protect it from rust influences. If you don't need the reo, you can create thinner slabs, you save the cost of the placement and the reo itself and as we can see, it becomes a breeze to pour as the workers are not having to be careful of their footing or making sure the concrete is filling all the tricky spaces between the steel gaps.

I also looked into steel fibre pours and although companies such as Dramix are getting more comfortable with not using steel reinforcement as well, I have noticed they are now laying a sheet of plastic beneath the pour. So with the decreased permeability of EdenCrete, it is again proving to be the better product at a economical price point due to it's combined attributes.

The other interesting observation I would like to make is about EdenCrete and shotcrete. I was a little perturbed that it is being used at a 1/4 gal/yd3 dosage. Not much, we need sales. But then it occurred to me, this is brilliant. At the cost of a cheap plasticer they get the job done both quicker and with less problems such as stacking, with less stress on their equipment plus the added bonus of the cumulative affects of a couple of % less permeable, a couple of % more tensile and flexural strength etc. Got to love that it is being proven as pretty dumb not to use it on such an important job like the Central 70 with the CDoT.

Yes we have unfortunately been setback by Covid, if not we would have been restocked by the companies using EdenCrete and had a better 4C. Yes we may need another CR in the next couple of months to see us over this setback. But I am very comfortable that as the industry ramps up again we are over the yrs of hard work getting our foot in the door. EdenCrete has proved itself and it's time to reap the rewards.

Add in the increased interest with Optiblend, the imminent launch of EdenPlast and rumblings of a hydrogen economy on the horizon and I am happy to sit back and watch the show.

Stay safe all.

IMO GLTS DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $3.27K 1.734M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 190833659 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 20507858 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 1013972
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.