CUS 0.00% 5.8¢ copper search limited

thoughts

1. 6,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    1) reference to financing arrangements ...I presume the banks are keen to make sure that business models are watertight nowerdays. It just shows how skittish banks are nowerdays when they want to review financing arrangements on the back of a change in management...I assume that's the covenant referred to.
    2) Good news about Arab bank and JCB...diversifying revenue streams is always a plus.
    3)New management poached from NAB payments division...ballsy move for someone who presumably was climbing the corporate ladder at NAB..a good sign of the integrity of the CUS business model though...IMVHO.
    4)SPS running well and record "up time" for ATM'S is excellent news...you cant generate transactions if the machine is bust.
    5)Hyosung buying Triton....largest manufacturer in the world with the largest Triton/Hyosung fleet in Southern hemisphere (CUS)as its client....good for all roung biz, I'd say...
    6)One off costs with closing Sydney office...I suppose that's inevitable...annoying to be paying MORE money to Baker et al but at least that's it...

I liked it but the market seemed to yawn...time will tell...zzzzzzzzzzz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.587M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 47725 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.