ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

thoughts

1. 2,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    It seems like the quality ARU thread of late has somewhat dwindled.

Everything from slack @ss/ overpaid directors, to Oceanic selling, to rumoured Cap raising, to everything else and the kitchen sink has been blamed for SP from ~70c to ~30c.

Personally, I just think it is typical cr@appy market behaviour. A typical market doesn't see the worlds largest miner BHPB down <15% in a day. I think they have all the funding they would require. And if you say it is the RIO deal, then look at RIO's SP performance aswell, similar massive daily swings.

LYC, similar REE co. a bit more advanced, than ARU have funding, have off-take deals in place. Most recently SP drop from ~$1 - 40c. What are peoples thoughts on why this has happened, A bigger drop than ARU, but they don't have a cap raising, Oceanic etc.

A 100 other stocks like this on the market, obviously all have cap raisings and by gosh did Oceanic have a massive portfolio that they have liquidated recently.

I just think this market is irrational and fundamentals have nothing to do with SP movements recently.

enjoy.

choice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $624.4K 3.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 209908 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 809563 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.