CCR 4.17% 25.0¢ credit clear limited

Going through the prospectus is almost useless at this point....

1. 4,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Going through the prospectus is almost useless at this point.

You need to understand the history of the company to paint a better picture.

Before acquiring ARMA and Oakbridge lawyers on Feb 2022 the company was struggling to gain traction - its fair to say it probably wouldn’t still be around if it didn’t happen.

The company was solely Digital based and this offering alone wasn’t working.

They have spent a lot of time transforming the existing ARMA book to digital - I would say it’s close to 80% digital at this point.

This has laid a platform for revenue that will fund the business going forward.

They have under 10% of the addressable Australian market so there is a massive runway there.

From a margin perspective Andrew recently stated that $0.55 of every new dollar falls through to the bottom line, so from here on out the margins will improve substantially.

The above helps to explain the slow growth, but the other part is the onboarding. It seems to have taken an eternity for it to come through, but the onboarding process was slow. The upside to that though is when the revenue does come through it should be sticky (early days but they have stated they haven’t lost a tier 1 client).

As the technology is proven and results are coming through they are winning a larger amount of work from the panel.
    It is at this point where they can cross sell to gain further traction.

The real future driver - and why I am here is if they are successful in deploying their AI technology with third party providers on an international scale.

I think the FY24 presentation actually does a really good job of painting the picture.

It’s been a really slow burn, but those coming on now are jumping on at an exciting time. I still think even that upgrade was conservative and they are likely to upgrade further this financial year.

They have learnt from past mistakes and want to be conservative and over deliver to the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.010(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $104.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $23.77K 97.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29052 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 43688 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 25.0¢ 14694
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
CCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.