HDR hardman resources limited

thousands back junta in mauritania, page-4

1. 1,564 Posts.
    re: thousands back junta hooter to hardmano Hi H
    That was spooky we both posted similar reaction at the same time.

below also is a copy of my post from this morning.

yanks talking with old leader bothers me a little ?

Im actualy out of the stock currently but this is not a downramp i just dont like the risk reward at present.

i will be happy to buy back in at higher prices when the dust settles.

off course that makes the chances of sotto being an elephant or a takeover at $4 in the next week a motza while im out.

off Egoli from Citibank today

Oils. It could have been much worse yesterday for the oil stocks. A large fall in the oil price coupled with a coup in Mauritania that involves WPL, HDR and ROC in particular, but the falls were not half as harsh as over night. Although WPL closed down a few cents, it did actually manage another uptick in the middle of the day. HDR copped it and fell 9.5% at the open, in line with UK moves, but rebounded straight away. The open was the cheap stock. HDR closed back close to the highs of the day, there are plenty of buyers lurking for dips just like this.

Hooter Comment below

interesting that the old double top resistance level around $2.43 proved to be so again this morning after the relief rally of yesterday arvo and today.

take away the coup and this should have been the new support level ??

maybe sotto spud announcement will get it there ? I doubt it I think we will need something more juicy to get us humming towards $3

Farmin on Guyane would be good

Tea Ladies on mobile phones with their aprons covered in oil would be better.

Joint anouncement from new Mauritanian Govt and WPL that everything is sweet and rosy and that the petro dollars will flow to the citizens of mauritania and not The old dictators swiss bank would be the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.