SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Excellent article a must to read. Very interesting to hear about...

1. 1,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    Excellent article a must to read. Very interesting to hear about end users of the product. I was under the impression the technology would only be compatible with expensive satellite phones. There seems to be a work around via a hotspot like device.

“Since we are targeting a very specific market, and we want affordable prices, we also need to have affordable end user devices so that people in Africa can afford to use our service without investing hundreds of dollars in an end user device. We are exploring currently some possibilities anywhere between a dedicated satellite phone up to connected devices, or even a hotspot device that will enable communications to people,” he said.

This opens the market genuinely to the 4B people who do not have access to affordable communication technology.

1.6c is my favourite price, it was the lowest I bought my RAP shares. The market doesnt understand SAS and its potential, its as simple as that. Happy to have topped up today. Upside is enormous with little downside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.