FML 8.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

thread closed!, page-2

1. 2,158 Posts.
    TU Paul13, could not agree more. The Mods have their rules too however so when I post about such issues I link it back in some way to make their job easier - and for the newly interested readers to link it all up as well - to keep it connected.

It's called 'top down' analysis and is the first section of my newsletter every issue. Politics, policy, capital flows, debt markets, assets classes, equities, metals and finally the gold stocks - including FML. This is mentioned for illustrate purposes only - not an inducement to buy!

The knee bone is connected to the shin bone etc etc. FML does require a firm gold price at this stage of heavy capital re-investment. So company strategy - a very important part of equity discussion including FML who have opted for expansion to da moon ahead of a rising gold price - they want share price appreciation to be maximised later.

Its a risk like any other management strategy - the micro management issues and macro environment will be essential to foster the progress and enable rapid expansion which requires capital from free cash flow - via a higher gold price. If it pays off they will be heroes and running a very large business in the ASX 200.

On another issue...
    Guys I bought the bottle of Cab Sav - Grey Label Wolf Blass on Saturday - I know its not a big prize but just a bit of fun. So check out the weather maps and remember the 10th of December is when the 'guesstimates' on the December quarterly gold production will start for FML HC users. Just a bit of a fun distraction.

I will post it free of charge of course and if you are not a wine drinker and prefer beer I will send you the money equivalent to buy your own fav brew if you are the winner. If you don't drink I respect that too and will send a cheque instead.

Warmest regards to all,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.3¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $1.169K 8.898K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 222192 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.