MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

Thread for Longs, page-121

1. 557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    I think it's good to have a different perspective too but it needs to be constructive. Saying management are acting illegally without evidence is nonsense. A lot of the current feedback is driven by anger/fear at having bought in around the highs and seeing it go backwards which at this stage is an over correction in my opinion. The other thing at play here is remorse and having not jumped on something else that has taken off in that same period making it feel like a doubling of losses. Unfortunately that is the way it goes sometimes and without better strategies in place some will continue to repeat this mistake. Personally I have a low point I commit too and then I fold but I currently have a stock were I'm way over in losses ( 30% so far) but due to the nature of this stock I'm prepared to go to 50%. Again this is my own strategy I have planned out and some would think I am mad but I am confident nothing fundamental has changed with it so I continue to hold it. If I take that same perspective with MGV I believe nothing fundamental has changed and so with further announcements throughout Oct I will continue to hold unless one of those announcement changes the fundamentals but each one needs to be evaluated against ones own personal strategy otherwise you are fumbling around in the dark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.