MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

AfternoonThere has definitely been a significant change in the...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Afternoon

There has definitely been a significant change in the trading of the MGV shares in the last two weeks...

The big blocking sell lines are no longer approximately 1-2 cents out from the current share price...There is still the big buy line (approx 188K of shares) which sits a couple of cents behind the current price, but the sell line has gone in the last two weeks...There are now 4 x 250K sell orders in place @ $0.62, 0.625, 0.63 & $0.635 respectively which were all placed at roughly the same time on the 2/10 last week...

I believe there is possibly another accumulator / institution buying at the moment (atm), but both buyers are having trouble getting the amount of shares they would want as there is very little retail selling atm...It actually looks like two bots fighting for shares and selling between themselves with the occasional small sale going through from retail (usually only about 20k shares).

Every time a buy goes through there is an automatic sell of the price down and a new sell line added at the new price. It is constantly pushing the price back down to prevent it from getting any momentum and with no real interest from retail atm it isn't moving and when it does go for a little run it is pushed back down...

IMO this is about to break out significantly and run hard back up to $0.70 (my first target point). Not sure when or what the catalyst will be...Obviously a great announcement on new lodes found or regional drilling results will help a lot; however I don't think it is the POG which has driven the price down to its current level. maybe it had run a little too hard to $0.83 but @ $0.52 this is way under fair value...

It looked like it was about to go last week before Trumps COVID incident, but then retail got scared and sold out in a panic Friday afternoon and knocked nearly 10% of the share price it was trading at before news...

Just my ramblings from sitting in front of screen watching the buy and sell lines and course of sales throughout the day...DYOR

Cheers
    Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.