MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

Only to answer your honest question. Not so much the drop in sp,...

1. 10,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    Only to answer your honest question. Not so much the drop in sp, as others have covered as it's been pathetic of late. No arguments there unless you got in early. I, will wait this out until RU in October, as Crom as pointed out we await for. If Market sentiment is not changed & sp appreciates, greatly, then I'm out for good, mark my word! Patience will last only that long here, or anywhere as there are plenty of under 1Moz deposits to choose from with astounding appetite for even land grabbers & those just begun drilling. I have half a dozen huge potential on my list with money tied up here now for months. Dat after day, I'm losing profits all over! That flash to 65c the other day. Why, why, why didn't I sell into that & buy back in @ this putrid level 55c for f sake? Dickhead!

There you have it. My honest take & here's the weekend yet again with nothing to show for, even after this announcement just out. Squat! To think, Musgrave was my darling & hope just weeks back. Stretched the friendship too far now & not the company's fault just, market is the Ferryman & he's off to get other companies across the water for now. Maybe he'll come back before end of October for us?.....

Love the Resource, even though it is small but, come on.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.