APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Hi Stefan, I can see why some get upset with you when you reply...

1. 391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Hi Stefan, I can see why some get upset with you when you reply to posts the way you do. I have thicker skin so will take this as an education lesson from you.

Yes Revenue was the wrong thing to use, rather sales through APT would have been better.
    I merely made the assumption IF it were globally, then 300 million sales a year with maybe 1% going through APT would be $ 3 Billion with revenue to APT around 3-6 % depending on the deal they strike (if any). Revenue of 130 -160 million

Yes I assumed a "Pretty Rediculous" price of the phone to be around $1000 per unit. When you consider the top end phone (5G) is now over 3K and the only people I know buying the cheap $400 partially smart phones are my parents who have no interest in what smart phones can do. Sh..t, even my niece purchased an S9 for her 13 year old daughter.

In the end, every one is making assumptions on this forum until we have concrete data to prove otherwise so I make no apologies to you if my comments dont fit with yours.

Having said that, I am always happy to receive advise, positive or negative, which will make me a better and more efficient investor.

cheers

Peter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.