AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Thread for shareholder questions for Dirk and Bob, page-8

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Thanks Mela for covering a few of my queries definitely would like to know more about the imminent UL certification and Military of course a few others for me are

What happened to our "tags" Why are we not named on the branding of the product especially with the companies that have been named?

Nasdaq, when we first were going to list on the NYSE Alexium put in a confidential filing for this does this application transfer over for the listing on the Nasdaq. It appears(from my research) that Alexium have not lodged any new forms with SEC regarding our upcoming listing why is that because if we are to list in this half paperwork, approvals tooing and froing with SEC should have started by now.
    Also could a detailed explanation of the listing eg ADR scenarios be forthcoming so that shareholders can be fully informed.

Would love to ask about the whole renumeration deal as well but that may be poking the bear but I am hoping someone asks about a more taylored package that is beneficial to the stage of the company

Also some clearer information in the 4cs
    well thats a few of my thoughts at this stage. Would be extremely grateful to anyone that is going to ask some questions for all and also to pass on feedback. However the company should record it or make it live via conference call etc other companies do this and it works well anyway have a nice weekend all TIA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.814K 281.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4677965 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 139400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.