UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Thread title moderated, page-4

1. 128 Posts.
    Sorry I missed see in the t4fun letter but I doubt it had the "buy it for your grandkids" bit.
    Its like the price was always meant to get to $1. Management purposefully "running very lean", "could be cash flow + if we wanted". CR at $400m value for 6mths of costs "to limit Alan's dilution" ????. $60 mil loan spent on equip that broke every hurdle and another ATM to limit dilution used at all time lows for a few bucks. Shorts never scared, instos solid, Extensions to building but still no room for R&D so have to rent another site they cant afford and hire 300 people they cant pay. Super performance bonuses on secret deals worth over $100m to everyone. Question marks and scratching heads on every single announcement. Conflicting comments on how many lines are installed ????
    Sanofi with unorthodox provisions to say "deals off unless Allan remains CEO"

It sure seems that the shorts knew every part of this the whole way and must have made fortunes since listing on NAs.

I'm so curious to find out but I have the feeling of dread that its just 1)
    1) gross mismanagement
    2) scam to build and go private
    3) sanofi and other customers bailed this year
    4) planned takeover or JV from sanofi that took it to nasdaq in the first place
    5) Genius Entrepreneurship and board direction lol

As it was Sanofi who took us to Nasdaq and got us to spend 1 billion on R&D for them and help sus out plans for the generics and oppositions my money is on them for orchestrating this. everything has gone sweet. They made $300m in shorting and we will probably find 20m naked shorts are non deliverable.

only 30 sleeps to find out lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.