lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    1. ChippyDude

1,600 posts.
      Date:
      25/04/17
      Time:
      13:55:15
      Post #:
      If you want proof, no BS here. Skip though a bit of this Video.

If you have a good understanding of Maths or Science then hearing a bit of this Hugh Ross certianly has dug deep to find the answers.

Its a Credible effort and worth a look to skip forward to 45 mins onward.

ReportQuick replyReply with quote
    2. Johnm1605

718 posts.
      Date:
      25/04/17
      Time:
      15:33:47
      Post #:
      ChippyDude said:
      Please explain to me, in words of one syllable so my simple mind can understand, how this video is proof of God's existence.

Last edited by Johnm1605: Yesterday, 15:34
    3. kolubara

2,755 posts.
      Date:
      25/04/17
      Time:
      15:40:02
      Post #:
      Johnm1605 said:
      humour
    4. Johnm1605

718 posts.
      Date:
      25/04/17
      Time:
      15:58:33
      Post #:
      kolubara said:
      Fair enough Then please explain to me, in words of one syllable so my simple mind can understand, how this video is humour. ;-)
    5. kolubara

2,755 posts.
      Date:
      25/04/17
      Time:
      16:32:42
      Post #:
      Johnm1605 said:
      Johnm1605 said:
      Johnm1605 said:
      I thought you were talking about flashharry's post, didn't even notice chippydude's post, just as well i wouldn't spend time watching that video, regards!
    6. ChippyDude

1,600 posts.
      Date:
      25/04/17
      Time:
      17:26:34
      Post #:
      Johnm1605 said:
      I will explain to you as simply as I can how that Video effectively proves the following things beyond Doubt.

It proves using Maths that Evolution based on Darwin Theory alone is not Mathmatically possible.

It proves that the World as we know it, and all the Universe was actually DESIGNED prior to it being created.

It proves that its Mathmatically impossible that Things as we know it have evolved, it proves by Maths that it was created and designed.

It dosnt Prove WHO designed and created the Universe and Earth, But it does Prove that it was Designed prior to being created.

Eg) If all things were random and based on Darwin theory of evolution, then many species wouldnt be in existance as their DNA wouldve Failed almost 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 Percent of the time.

Without blood that Clots, without DNA that works, There is just too many Factors in Science and Biological Science that work so perfectly and if they were random, we would simply have a Dogs Breakfast. Nothing in Science would work,

Atoms wouldnt form Compounds. If it wasnt designed first, then we would have lots of atoms that dont do anything. Most of what we would have would be useless Sheit.

Or to explain it better, everything we have in our world WORKS, like water to ice and to steam etc. H20 is water, but add another Oxygen atom and its Peroxide, so H20 becomes H2O2 with the extra Oxygen atom, Then when peroxide is used it releases the extra Oxygen atom and does what peroxide does, by releasing the extra oxygen atom, Then turns back into H2O after the peroxide has been used.

Basically the Maths of all things in Physics, Science, and Biolagy being Random, or being based on what a Lizard was eating 50 million years ago is just Hog Wash. Its Mathmatically Impossible.

The chances of it being random or by evolution, and the chances of it NOT being by design and creation is Like winning Lottery using your random numbers every week for a Trillion years in a row.

If you even have a basic understanding of Maths, you would know that your chances of winning lotto are slim. So You dont need to be Einstien to figure out that if someone was winning Lotto every week , week after week for as long as ever, Then its Obvious that Someone is rigging it so that person keeps winning lotto every week.

Basically, the only way that we can have a World like we have , where every single atom has a job to do, with none going to waste. A World where Carbon can be a tree or it can be part of your dinner. But combining with Other Atoms that were once Dinasour Shiet that fertalised a tree that grew an Apple that was eaten by a bird that was eaten by a lion that Shat it out and became an Apple tree that again become part of the Apple strain that was used in your Apple Sauce on your Pork Roast.

With None of those atoms ever wearing out or ever becoming useless. And if you think thats random or by evolution ?? With not one Atom Wasted ??

If you can just Understand how Smart YOU are, and lets say you bought something from Bunnings and used it and broke it after 6 months and it became rubbish, Does the Human race have the Intelligence to reuse every atom ???

The Earth and Universe was designed to be reused over and over and never wear out, not like that Crap thing you bought at Bunnings that was made in China.

So How is it possible that Humans could think that a Lizard eating a Cockroach 200 million years ago and sheiting it out somehow helped create the World as we know it ???

The answer is that Its impossible, there is too much Science that works so Amazingly it just couldnt be Random that we can make Stainless steel and Every type of Fuel from Crude oil, without wasting a speck of whats left in the refinement of Crude oil.

Kerosene, turpentine, Petrol, Diesel, ..... really do you think thats random ??? Do you think the Lizard was eating so many Cockroaches and that why we have So many metals and alloys and fuels and elements and atoms ??

The Fact is The Lizard had nothing to do with it, and nor did the Fish or the shark or the Dinasaur.

It was Designed from the very first speck and bang to expand in just the right way so there is all the atoms that work together to do pretty much everything in Science that we know of.

If people read this and Still dont get it then Clearly they have been extracting too much Vasoline out of the Crude oil.

Keep Smiling , I know that any smart people that read this will realise what I just explained and Smile because its Mathmatical proof of infinite Probability its True. Keep Smiling

I
      • This message has been removed from public view. on 26/04/17 18:14because of (Other)
        Comments:Repost in the Religion forum if you wish to discuss it from a serious perspective & at any length - this is the 'HUMOUR' forum & is not intended for these types of more serious discussions. TIA.

Last edited by ChippyDude: Yesterday, 17:28
    7. Johnm1605

718 posts.
      Date:
      25/04/17
      Time:
      18:44:43
      Post #:
      -- Content Moderated --
      • This message has been removed from public view. on 26/04/17 18:14because of (Other)
        Comments:Repost in the Religion forum if you wish to discuss it from a serious perspective & at any length - this is the 'HUMOUR' forum & is not intended for these types of more serious discussions. TIA.
    8. ChippyDude

1,600 posts.
      Date:
      25/04/17
      Time:
      18:49:09
      Post #:
      Johnm1605 said:
      As soon as Science Found What DNA is and Does, and how well designed it is.

Many Athiest Maths Experts became believers in it being Designed before its Creation,

Rather than the previous Belief in Evolution.

Simples.
    9. madbutcher

751 posts.
      Date:
      25/04/17
      Time:
      20:45:58
      Post #:
      ChippyDude said:
      Could you just explain to me again the bit about the lizard and the cockroach. I didn't get it.

Follow my opinons at your own risk.... I am an alcoholic and mentally unstable.....
    10. ChippyDude

1,600 posts.
      Date:
      25/04/17
      Time:
      21:09:56
      Post #:
      madbutcher said:
      Well I can tell you for a fact that Chocolate, Coffee, Bacon, Boobs and Beer.

Have absolutely nothing to do with how many Bugs that reptiles ate and shat out 200 million years ago.

The whole World as we know it was designed in advance prior to it being created, so we could all exist today in this Journey with all these awesome things in our World.

Whats basically been proven beyond doubt is that the Universe was designed before it was built.

By whom, that is a completely different Maths equasion based on Calculating if what was written in the Main book is proven to state the facts in correct Cronological order. And considering it was written prior to the Science being invented to prove or disprove it. It adds Mystery.

But it appears the written events are in correct cronological order, and the Maths probability of that is also infinitely Improbable that it was written purely by chance.

It definely appears that the Maths support Design before Creation, and also the Main Book being written with some secrets of the Universe written into the book, prior to any of this Science being known to mankind at the time it was written.

So Science seems to be becoming believers with mathmatical proof.
    11. RonaldMcRivkin

504 posts.
      Date:
      25/04/17
      Time:
      21:55:05
      Post #:
      -- Content Moderated --
    12. madbutcher

751 posts.
      Date:
      25/04/17
      Time:
      23:21:06
      Post #:
      ChippyDude said:
      Ok, but wouldn't there be like evidence in the fossil record of cockroaches eating bacon and drinking if god did exist? And would that have been planned by god, that the cockroaches hangover breakfast be found by any atheists to throw them off because god was having a laugh?

Follow my opinons at your own risk.... I am an alcoholic and mentally unstable.....
    13. Quamera

174 posts.
      Date:
      26/04/17
      Time:
      00:23:00
      Post #:
      -- Content Moderated --
    14. madbutcher

751 posts.
      Date:
      26/04/17
      Time:
      00:25:47
      Post #:
      Quamera said:
      On an infinite plane (the universe) over an infinite timeframe anything is possible. Even hairless monkeys tapping on cobolt tinted glass screens discussing the origins of their existence!

Last edited by madbutcher: Today, 00:26
    15. Redpapa

1,392 posts.
      Date:
      26/04/17
      Time:
      11:24:43
      Post #:
      -- Content Moderated --
    16. Bomoh

876 posts.
      Date:
      26/04/17
      Time:
      11:57:41
      Post #:
      -- Content Moderated --
    17. RonaldMcRivkin

504 posts.
      Date:
      26/04/17
      Time:
      12:35:08
      Post #:
      -- Content Moderated --
    18. Elcorp

321 posts.
      Date:
      26/04/17
      Time:
      12:43:56
      Post #:
      I thought I'd mistakenly accessed the Philosophy & Religion forum. Maybe it's just a style of humour I don't understand?
    19. madbutcher

751 posts.
      Date:
      26/04/17
      Time:
      15:37:44
      Post #:
      RonaldMcRivkin said:
      The fact that they chirp in on the humour forum suggests that they're keen to snag another non-believer at any angle what so ever. Even engaging with my idiot double speaking circle logic! Sorry chippy dude, I'm sure youre a nice guy but I'm the equivalent of an evangelical atheist. Chris Hitchens our saviour died to redeem us all in the next life; when we're plankton, bacteria or worm poo.

20. Johnm1605

718 posts.
      Date:
      26/04/17
      Time:
      15:49:42
      Post #:
      madbutcher said:
      Is there anywhere I can train to become one these, Butch? I wouldn't mind becoming one ... God help us, we need them.

Last edited by Johnm1605: Today, 15:50
    21. madbutcher

751 posts.
      Date:
      26/04/17
      Time:
      16:03:26
      Post #:
      Johnm1605 said:
      Me and the boys head down the pub most Friday nights for communion and attend mass at footy training on a Thursday night. If you promise not to be a dick then you can be one of the apostles!

22. ChippyDude

1,600 posts.
      Date:
      26/04/17
      Time:
      16:40:29
      Post #:
      Just to make a point, the maths pretty much prove all what we have was designed prior to it being created.

The WHO question , of WHO designed it is another question all together.

With all of mankinds computer power and knowledge, we cant design and build a biololgical life form from scratch.

Certainly not a Whale or an Eagle, mabe a slug.

So who designed it all 100 billion years ago? There wasnt any intelligent life on Earth to design it.

So who designed it ? An outer space Alien race or the Queen bee of that Alien Colony ??

It seems there is a higher form and smarter than us out there, but Who is that, and where are they ?

Is it God ? If not then who else ?
    23. mudguts

1,906 posts.
      Date:
      26/04/17
      Time:
      17:14:15
      Post #:
      Why does it have to be designed. Does somebody have to be accountable?

I’ve been to the other side, and let me tell you, son, there’s f*****g nothing there.
      Kerry Packer

condemnant quod non intellegunt
    24. madbutcher

751 posts.
      Date:
      26/04/17
      Time:
      17:29:58
      Post #:
      -- Content Moderated --

25. ChippyDude

1,600 posts.
      Date:
      26/04/17
      Time:
      17:43:12
      Post #:
      Everyone accepts that you cant put Humpty Dumpty back together.

And pretty much zero Humans would be capable of putting something together even with duck tape if it was smashed apart into smitherines and atoms spread light years apart at cosmic speeds.

The Maths probability sternly points towards that even the atoms , molecules, electrons, ions, iions, etc.

And all the bits of smiltherines, were actually designed in the first place to have the Charateristics that would enable the Humpty Dumpty Universe to be put back together in time.

The Maths sternly points towards all what exists was in fact Reverse engineered prior to it being created.

Anyone that understands what level of design and reverse engineering is required to just build a Covered pergola can see that you cant just start building something without first designing it and Ordering the materials.

Those materials also need to have the properties required for them to be suitable to all Construct together.

Many Materials need to be designed and made, before thay can be used in the Construction.

And to do it, it must first be reverse engineered based on what finshed product you want as the end result.

From a mathematical stand point, and from a Buiders perspective. It simply must be designed completely and all materials ordered prior to it being Constucted.

And the Construction takes time even with the Materials available.

Mathematically there is no other way. The chance of it being random is about a Trillion. Trillion, Trillion Trillion Trillion to one.

And thats probably under estimating it by quite some. Its just too complicated for it to be random.
    26. ChippyDude

1,600 posts.
      Date:
      26/04/17
      Time:
      18:02:03
      Post #:
      Once life forms exist in the form of Bacteria or insect . It is 100% likely that with time, all of those life forms will transition into more complex life forms.

So the Big question is isnt about, can one type of life form transition into a bigger or better life form over several million years. The answer to that is a no brainer, of course they can and have, do and still will.

The BIG question is, WHO designed all the Building materials that had the structural capability within those Building materials to one day become an Eagle, Lion, Fish, Whale, Beer, Bacon, Chocolate, Coffee, Wine. Eye Fillet steak cooked medium rare with whole grain mustard and pepper sauce with asparagas and melting butter on top.

Its not about HOW things evolved, because they evolved with TIME.

The BIG question is Who stacked the Bunnings Universe Shelves with all these Atoms that can become anything over and over from Elephant piss back into evaproation, into clouds to rain to water apples that grow that birds ate and shat out that grew more apples somewhere else.

The Animals and plants couldnt have become bigger and better with time if the atoms were not designed in a way that all this could happen.

Explaining how a mouse eventually became a cat after a million years and 300,ooo generations is irrellivant.

But trying to explain how the atoms got there and Who made them in a way that they could be used in compounds and everything we know of.

That is the 64 dollar question. Who and How was the atoms made.

Last edited by ChippyDude: 24 minutes ago
    27. madbutcher

751 posts.
      Date:
      26/04/17
      Time:
      18:14:23
      Post #:
      ChippyDude said:
      You've got more holes in these arguements a block of Swiss cheese. I'll reply after work. Once again Though, im cool with you loving god, but don't try to convince me with this para-scientific nonsense. I mean, what's the goal of it? It advances nothing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.