MEL 0.00% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

This may not be 5th columnist, but its certainly 4.5th ... When...

1. 38,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 429
    This may not be 5th columnist, but its certainly 4.5th ...

When Labor, PuPs and Greens combined earlier in the week to launch a senate enquiry into Campbell Newman's Queensland Liberals, Christine Milne proudly proclaimed she would use the enquiry to probe into approvals given for Gladstone LNG.

Lets fast forward and say she and the Greens are successful and bring that project into question ... would Australia be prepared to compensate for 10's of billions of sunk capital investment in Gladstone and 100's of billions of foreign investment in Australia, present and future ... and the consequences of that to Australia?

We are a sick and maimed country that our elected politicians use their position and parties for very personal vendettas and radical agendas, regardless of the collateral outcomes for Australia.

The only reason Shorten rolled over and supported the senate enquiry was that PuPs and Greens at the last minute limited the terms of reference of the enquiry to the current Queensland Liberal Government, thus protecting Bligh and Labor from enquiry. Gladstone approvals were given by a Queensland Labor Government with Federal Labor support.

Palmer and Milne should be shown the door at the next election and Shorten/Labor should die of shame for the damage Labor continues to inflict on Australia from opposition, not content with the damage they inflicted from Government.

I seriously would like to know how Australia will function if the Greens eventually get their way and cripple east coast CSG and coal ... we wont function on wind and susnshine ... careful what is wished for and/or not fought for by complacency.

MEL was/is but the canary in the coal mine, the plaything of 5th and 4.5th columnists imo.

Dex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.