threat to all australian families

1. 722 Posts.
    If the RSPT is introduced, the obvious threat is no projects, but the other is, the larger resource co's have a now a excuse to have most things automised. ie, eg all the trains dont need drivers, all the dump trucks dont need drivers, less and less staff. They have the technology for the last 5yrs. While they make profits people are employed when they dont, oh believe me they can tighten up very quickly everything.
    Just imagine in WA alone over 450,000 blue & white collar workers are employed on these projects. Then there are all your supporting businesses and their staff. What happens when it all stops.
    Over 900,000 people unemployed.

I always listen to the old guys who went through the toughest of times in WA and if they are scared and seeing this as the worst then be scared.
    The catastrophic disaster this will bring, and if the eastern states think they are immune think twice.
    Do we live in a democratic country, or a country that Kevin Rudd rules by his democracy, communism.
    Reading overseas news Australia has become a laughing stock, journalist question the sanity of our Prime Minister, how can someone destroy jobs when the rest of the world is trying desperately to create and preserve.
    Only my thoughts

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.