A2M 1.56% $5.86 the a2 milk company limited

Threats of China, page-13

1. 16,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Imported, every time.

I'm lucky in a way, in that my boss is Chinese. Born there, loves the place (takes a holiday there every year or two)- yet he won't buy anything Chinese 'cos he doesn't trust the quality of the products. Do keep in mind the IF contamination scare over there a few years ago. Have a read here for a quick rundown:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chinese_milk_scandal

One of the other cutters I work with is Chinese too. He's been here for 10 years and he still can't believe the fact that he can walk out the door here on any day of the year and see blue skies. Apparently that just doesn't happen in Beijing due to all the smog and pollution. As an adjunct to that, many Chinese don't completely trust the quality of domestically produced foodstuffs; but luckily for us, as Australia and New Zealand have terrific reputations due to our clean air, water and healthy lifestyle. When you're only permitted one child, you don't take any chances at all. Obviously it's now two kids, but the principle remains the same. Chinese parents will go to incredible lengths to source top quality nutrition for their little ones and Australia/NZ-sourced products are firmly number one!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.86
Change
0.090(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $4.236B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.80 $5.90 $5.80 $6.580M 1.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 800 $5.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.88 12383 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.