Threats to Bolt & journos

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I was listening to Andrew Bolt speak on 2gb tonight and he started to get pretty worked up about a few journos that he knows having to go into hiding over death threats. He was quite angry and defending Pauline Hanson for at least having the guts that most Canberra journos wouldn't have if put together because they don't write the truth about the real threats.

Then I am not sure if he let it slip but he said that he has had a tough day gettinG his children to safety and I may or may not be correct here but I am pretty sure he suggested that the threat came from an Islamist.

So Bolt has a point about Hanson and the media. We all know full well that anyone who speaks the truth about Islam does so at an enormous risk. We won't hear much about the threats to some of Bolt's colleagues as it doesn't suit the media and political agenda being driven at the moment. All we will hear and have heard is how Pauline is racist and causes racism. It's ironic then that it seems that in the background these very people are in fear of their own lives and the media ignores it allowing the REAL threats to go unchecked.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.