PVW 0.00% 1.9¢ pvw resources limited

I am in two minds on the next few days on which I should be...

1. 25 Posts.
    I am in two minds on the next few days on which I should be doing and would like to hear other peoples intentions.

I think that if the SP quickly increases there will be a large dump and we will hit back where we currently are or slightly below.
    - this is due to the type of stock it is and people wanting to make a quick profit and also I know most of the investors who go the CR shares last week 0.027 are itching to dump on launch IMO.

However saying that I thought there would be a drop today to fill mondays gap and also a few investors with the CR shares would dump and run straight away when they were released….. But it hasn't, which is saying a lot for holders sentiment forwards THD possible ability.

SO… I was more inclined to take slight profit on launch if the increase as high enough before a large dump happens….. and lets not kid ourselves it will happen, and then keep say 50-70% depending and the sell price I took some profit from and keep them for the long term.

Is anyone of the same thinking or is it more of a quick dump or long term with no in-between.
    Any feedback would be great.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.