PVW 10.0% 2.2¢ pvw resources limited

Thred - Management buy out, page-37

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    Hamish I appreciate your post but as SH's, we have the right to know how sweep was valued. I have, in my own mind, attempted to piece together what has transpired going back to 2016 with the launch of THD and the launch of Sweep. I have been gathering information from last year and have kept a log of what this company has been doing. I have reason to believe that the company has not been transparent, thus, my enquiry into this, at this stage, is an attempt to ascertain whether my suspicions are correct. If so, then the ASX will need to consider the matter further. The information that I have gathered does not intend to put SH's at risk, but rather, attempt to get some recourse. I don't know about you, but I don't like to 'throw' my money away, nor give it out for free. I am a litigator by trade, however, but also, give the benefit of the doubt to people 'if' I can be shown that good intentions were there. The information I have sought, if I get an answer, will hopefully put these issues to rest. If not, I can only put the information to the relevant authority to deal with. I do. It intend for this process to put SH's at risk, not should it! For me, the key is transparency. At this stage, all I have managed to piece together is a series of events which lead to where we are, a selling of the only asset we have and one where SH's have put in money to build. Is the sale price justified? How much has been outlayed in totality for it to be built and why is it that the asset was not up for sale to 'other' interested parties, outside of directors' companies incorporated?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.780M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $1.776K 80.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 166079 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 8272 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.