PVW 0.00% 2.1¢ pvw resources limited

thanks for criticism but you haven't answered AGYS question....

1. 2,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    thanks for criticism but you haven't answered AGYS question. seems like u were waiting for my answer only and wanted to criticise the answer.

my source for this answer is LinkedIn (which everyone can see). see Imagine room Asia Pty Ltd. you all will see Barbara and Tina working there ended there employment in Sep-2018. Paul also now working in Imagine room.

only programmer now showing on their LinkedIn profile who are currently working on Sweep. DavidP used to be project manager for Sweep for about a year or more then a year.

besides, I know your internal connections. I also have no intention and extra time to spend on my investments. rather better for Thd staff and MT to justify their role and be honest to SH the one who trusted them.

anyways, I am too happy with my longstanding positive mindset about this Company. there is surely merit in this idea and the source code.

holders do not sell below .004 CPS capital need something. they have too many option to acquire ASX ticker at .001 Some unknown reason is there thatS why they acquired Thd @ .004

IMO DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.654M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 83219 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 8272 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.