PVW 12.0% 2.8¢ pvw resources limited

"Thred and Microsoft have been collaborating in line with their...

1. 3,697 Posts.
    "Thred and Microsoft have been collaborating in line with their partnership in the B2B messaging space" and.. "Observers recognise Threds B2B platform as a potential competitor application to the current market leader in the collaboration space, SLACK." - Ananda's email from 3 months ago.

http://mspoweruser.com/microsoft-working-slack-competitor-skype/

This is the original story broken by Mehidi Hassan who I conversed with earlier today. The article talks about threaded messages and O365 integration (which Thred has just completed). Also about emojis and giphys which David had mentioned about previously. David has also mentioned in the past about a sidebar that pulls Thred chat into O365 docs. This mentions a sidebar.. Also our initial target market is O365 business users?..

We were supposed to be launching Beta but we have gone backwards to Alpha.. Have we missed Milestone 1? The service which is being released by both MSFT & THD is due Q1 2017. Seems to match the new timeline to allow for internal testing/beta at MSFT. Too many parallels here.

Well before I started investing there was and still is a company called 1-Page (most would be familiar with) that went from 6c to $5.68 inside 24m (before it fell back to earth). It can happen. It does happen. I believe this will happen here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.940M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $12.13K 422.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280249 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 31065 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.