PVW 12.0% 2.8¢ pvw resources limited

Ah, they are/have been showing the MVP to partners at CKO me...

1. 5,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Ah, they are/have been  showing the MVP to partners at CKO me thinks.  So the Tweet was probably that the dev teams work had been well received.  Very impressive that they got to MVP that quickly, seriously well done to that team.

So THD have a product and they have been able to show it at the CKO......now we wait.

From Ann 5/sept
    The Company will have the opportunity to demonstrate both its Office 365 integration and core functionality of the minimum viable product (MVP) release of the Thred platform.

This is the launch version of the software that allows the Thred team to collect the maximum amount of validated learning about customers with the least amount of effort. At CKO, Thred management plans to meet with a variety of partners and gain introductions from Microsoft to top tier potential partners.

The Company anticipates potential partnerships to progress with commercial elements that describe how the Thred offering will be monetised, integrated and/or distributed within each partnership.

Presenting at CKO 2016 marks a significant evolution in Thred’s relationship with Microsoft. This began as part of the BizSparks+ Program and is now growing into a more substantial alliance. Thred and Microsoft expect to release the Thred/Office 365 integrated service, as noted in a previous announcement, in Q1 2017.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.940M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $12.13K 422.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280249 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 31065 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.