ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

Chip and Prof. I wish you luck in your legal venture, but this...

1. 970 Posts.
    Chip and Prof.
    I wish you luck in your legal venture, but this deal has the backing of all parties including creditors.
    No-one in their right mind will take this on,unless of course the shareholders form out for more legal costs.
    Why are you not taking a stance on Chinese buying our farms. Food security is at risk there. Far more important than steel. Aus can buy foreign steel at mega bargains.. How about the substandard building cladding from China that will cost lives in fire.How about the entire population losing jobs to foreign companies and workers.Do you think our leaders worry about that?

Arrium workers have been saved, Whyalla has been saved,and more importantly, Arrium has been saved.

You need to understand that very few wanted to buy Arrium because if the need for massive cash injections into the company to get it into the 21st century. It's a major gamble as the IO price could collapse to $20 per tonne, giving the new buyer big headaches.

I feel for shareholders, but many bought into the company when it was knocking on deaths door. Silly really.

Sorry about the Chinese taking over a of Australia, not a tired steel company.

I agree with your sentiment that our governments don't seem to care about keeping Australia in Australian hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.