DMA 0.00% 6.0¢ dynasty resources limited

"Justice done".....It looks as though the tug of war is still...

1. 679 Posts.
    "Justice done".....It looks as though the tug of war is still on.
    The 3 amigos probably wont be happy until they have completely obliterated DMA. Defeat at some stage in life we all have to accept in one form or another. But when It affects other people this is when it becomes dangerous and affects the lives of others financial positions.
    With now, this group of ex directors challenging the proxies is menacing to the share price and further divides the company, just as we were about to move forward.
    If there is another EGM called I think that with the actions of the 3 ex directors they will be lucky to get any shareholders to vote for them again. I had a phone call from them and to be honest when I asked what the plans were, there really wasn't much they had to say. It was all about them retaining control. I did ask why don't the directors you are asking me to vote for have any stock in DMA, the answer was ,"I don't Know". One thing I will never do again is vote for a director to be re-elected unless they have stock in the company.
    I hurt, then they have to hurt, at the moment this is costing DMA shareholders money to fight these guys in the battle to retain control, its just not fair and I didn't invest in DMA to see my money being used in scraps.
    I invested when Tay was running the company and we had a
    solid share price and I have watched it deteriorate and with this latest bout by the ex directors I can see them punishing it further.
    What is does do is allow Mr Tays group to increase their holdings more, which is counterproductive to what the writ appears to be questioning. But what would I know I am but a blind man.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.