EGR 1.00% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

yeah I have to agree with robbo24's sentiments. I have been in...

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    yeah I have to agree with robbo24's sentiments.

I have been in KNL and watched the price action for considerable time, discussed it here on numerous occasions regardless whether I consider it good or bad, clearly there is, and forever has been a constant selling pressure above 20.

The seller appears generally as 100k and 50k lots, and often rolls down, coupled with the churners, and traders this explains are average chart dynamics this past 12 months.

For now, it seems, this time it's slightly different. The large genuine seller at 22.5 who popped up after our most recent push has remained - 22.5 is now a serious line in the sand. Finally a true bull test. That is, on the slight possibility we push through this marker, it is a huge buy signal and bullish indicator IMO. Not like previous half-hearted attempts where bidders push up and then the selling lines starts to build - this time a buyer sees what he sees - a huge line.

fingers crossed we can attack it with gusto. nothing beats ripping down a big wall, nothing
    Oh and yeah 100k lots did pop up at 22.5 and then 25 today, not fussed yet. Now, is anyone willing to step up to the plate?

GLTAH, exciting chance for KNL here. First ASX graphite player to gain a binding offtake, first to gain a second binding offtake (outside of China), and potentially the first now to secure debt funding- $40m of $77m already secured and German Gov backed.

Given that one Moz mob had to equity finance to the tune of $200m and their neighbour is busy redefining the scope of their yet to be released, and subsequently postponed, feasibility study in a blatant attempt to disguise their real problems, distracting investors with some shiny new flakes they dug out of a yet another hole/deposit.

Moreover, one has achieved only 80k tpa of their planned 300k tpa, and the other, who despite posting a glorious headline earlier this year which stated they had secured a $2b, 20 year, 200k tpa offtake have recently placed much more conservative 10k-20k tpa initial production rate figures in their latest presentation...

Also recently, one of our TanzGraphite brothers has had some major headaches. First unable to appease investors with their debt funding (yet) after they had secured their mining license. Further compounded by one of their (2 chinese) offktake partners in Sinosteel currently under the microscope as they have become increasing debt-laden and now delaying payments to noteholders, urging them not to sell bonds to spare them from collapse. This offtake accounted for 100k tpa (for 10 years) of their 180k tpa (the remaining 80k for 5 years was also their supposed financier).

Meanwhile all 3 major players are valued at 690m, 80m and 140m *including options, respectively. Little old, unloved KNL, who has never talked herself up, never taken on Chinese partners, contracts or financiers, always remained modest and conservative (75% of initial production locked away) and whose paltry and at times ridiculed 30k tpa now doesn't look too bad considering the superpits struggled for 80k, 30k odd (I have no f'n idea now here), and potentially only 80k for 5 years - is only valued at 35m, still with cash in hand.

Here's hoping we can finally turn it on ... is their any faith left in the G sector. Roll on 22.5

Cheers, R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $21.04K 210.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101282 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.