GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

This is what the GOLD threads sound like to me.The Simpsons said...

1. 2,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    This is what the GOLD threads sound like to me.

The Simpsons said it best.

From his treehouse, through a telescope, Bart observes men chugging the tonic and running indoors to their female partners.

Bart: OK, it's not painfully clear the adults are definitely paving the way for an invasion by the saucer people.
    Milhouse: You fool! Can't you see it's a massive government conspiracy?
    Or have they gotten to you too?
    [he and Bart start wrestling]
    Lisa: Hey! Hey, hey, stop it! Stop it! Why are you guys jumping to such ridiculous conclusions? Haven't you ever heard of Occam's Razor? "The simplest explanation is probably the correct one."
    Bart: [condescending] So what's the simplest explanation?
    Lisa: I don't know. Maybe they're all reverse vampires and they have to get home before dark.
    Everyone: Aah! Reverse vampires! Reverse vampires!
    [Lisa sighs]

In the treehouse, the neighborhood kids try to figure out what's up with the adults.

Bart: So finally, we're all in agreement about what's going on with the adults. Milhouse?
    Milhouse: [steps up to blackboard] Ahem. OK, here's what we've got: the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people --
    Bart: Thank you.
    Milhouse: -- under the supervision of the reverse vampires --
    Lisa: [sighs]
    Milhouse: -- are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner. [sotto voce] We're through the looking glass, here, people...
    -- A conspiracy theory Oliver Stone would be proud of, "Grampa vs. Sexual Inadequacy"
    choice

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.