MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

three cheers mrmoshe, page-6

1. 1,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    I don't expect too much out of Singapore..more, a mostly indepth assessment of what has just transpired with PBR.

Re: the Singapore conf:
    Maybe some more detail of the LNG facility in the event of success at A-1.

We may get confirmation of the drill rig at that conf. but I think it's more a showcase for TSMP/TSLNG to entice a partner and get the word out that it's looking more likely to be a goer.
    As JH said in the quarterly, the 40% Santos sale of Evans Shoal augers well for that project.

He may ann. that the NT/P68 formal acceptance of the 5 year renewal of the acreage, as that is due shortly.

I don't think we'll hear anything about the new venture opportunities at this conf. as it's a little early yet...maybe he'll drop a few hints with luck.

Re: PBR taking out MEO entirely:

No, I think that would not be an option as FIRB would look at that completely differently than what we have now.

Re: The cost incursion during the Q on new ventures:

That is to be expected as they would have been running the ruler over those prospects, which all costs money.

Re: Thoughts on SP:

As I said in an earlier post, it is being kept down (manip?) for whatever reason and once they let it go, it's off to the races IMHO.

As for the humble pie bit:

Why don't you drop JH & Co. an email congratulating them on their success.. I'm sure they would appreciate it.
    I know I have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.