KNM 0.00% 0.2¢ kneomedia limited

Mate I'm ot trying to attack the stock or down ramp so I'll...

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    Mate I'm ot trying to attack the stock or down ramp so I'll state that up front - I'm saying look at the rate the MC is going up lately, a lot faster than sales are going up, so YES sales are going to go up, and over time so will KNM, my point was NOT at this current pace.

I'd much rather see people invest for the right reasons with (in my opinion) the right targets set so that when it pulls back the forums don't turn into a toxic wasteland and LT holders don't sell in panic or regret.

LT interests at heart with KNM, not ST.

As above, agree it's going up (in retrospect my post did sound a bit down rampy sorry).

Will I benefit from a drop? Yes, if it coincides with my other stocks selling and I can top up - I have already stated this and won't pretend like the stock dipping won't benefit me. If it just so happens that my outlook on the SP supports my objectives, sorry? I guess?

But don't need to listen to me, I sold at 6.8c and thought it would do a dip and I was wrong, and as per that post I also said happy to jump back in so long as I wasn't trapped out over 10c.

As above also - yes I sold and said I was coming back. As of this morning, I'm back, at the price I said I didn't want to buy back in above.

-

Looks like I upset a few with my comments above, just being honest and I am nothing if not transparent. So, genuinely, sorry if I came across blunt or down rampy, not the intent and genuinely believe in the stock, just don't shoot me down for sharing my opinion on what I think will happen?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.