KNM 0.00% 0.2¢ kneomedia limited

$ Three Dollar Target $, page-36

1. 1,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    Well I say- welcome back. You wouldn't be buying back in if you didn't think positively about the company. I guess a pullback is possible but being at the AGM yesterday and hearing how upbeat management were- it was one of the most positive AGM's I have ever been too.

I think management know the elephant that awaits. One thing I was curious about leading into the meeting was "competitors" and it was explicitly mentioned numerous times that we are operating in a space all to ourselves. We are two years advanced of any potential market entrants because we have the "relationships" with school bodies, governments and that list is growing.

So perhaps, don't think about a steady trickle of new license sales to support the share price appreciation but more that we'll start seeing larger orders being placed. And at that time the price will gap and I'd want to be holding.

This product attracts people at an emotional level- don't ever forget that. The money will follow- but more importantly think about what our product actually does at a human level. It's truely staggering to think about the potential and management are worth their compensation for understanding this is the direction the company needs to head in.

Anyhow- that's a long winded way of saying welcome back.
    Last edited by vacre: 16/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.