ETM 2.00% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Three Forward Looking Predictions:

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Joe, i really love your posts which will make me dreaming of retiring soon ( i will still work of course, but in another job I guess...something with animals and nature I guess) and becoming an xtimes Millionar if you are right!
    a pitty i cannot buy more right now while my lithium stocks do not make what they suppose to do for one year and more ( PLS and KDR) and my biggest loss IBG. IBG has the liscence but no financing! what a shame!
    i guess and hope that GGG will be another scenario:
    i assume:
    - Financing is already fixxed in the backround
    -LOI and binding MOU's made and more to come
    -Contruction beginning immediatly after ML approval

the world will watch this spot and GGG and our Chinese partners will make Greenland great again!
    20% discovered! amazing! Mine life of 100 years plus easily!

the time is now! when the break even point / point of no return has been reached the is no way back for this stock in my eyes!
    someone said here once: this can be a 100 years stock like the world has never seen before!

Electric Revolution in the car market cannot be stopped as well as new other tecs!

all of our metals will be needed and the our portfolio covers perfectly the demand...

good luck everybody believing in GGG

DYOR

greeting from Germany ( the country with a lot of wind power and the next best electric cars
  2. 305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24

Yes I love your optimism Joe though my expectations are half yours. Disappointed that the EIA has not completed translation yet. Surely GGG get this in before Christmas!

To GGG-supporter, I to own PLS from early days and can't believe the levels it is trading now, should easily be way above $1/sh. Think 2019 will be the year these guys take off with the EV revolution underway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $19.03K 786.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45701 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 260183 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.