JKA 0.00% 0.3¢ jacka resources limited

three fracture reserviors and three to go, page-5

1. 3,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    OK Im bored and need stimulus.(At least until tomorrows announcement).

Seems that if OIL flows from HW3 at a nice rate its obvious that HW2 1.6 km (which had shows of 192 metres of OIL but did not flow?) must also had some fractures in its vicinity and may eventually be looked at in detain later. (Although as most of our resident geos will say it was drilled offtarget, but hay it at least says the area could be quiet BIG if even in the direction of HW2 where obviously there must be some nice future targets).

As I said before in carbonates plays as is there in ABIOD -HW2 and HW3), (and typically another ABIOD formation not far away from the Hammamet Formations, that eventually flowed because the fractures had to be spot on identified by 3D). Then time will tell but certainly this one formation may yield as COE/Jacka have said 110 million barrels upwards.

IF HW3 flowing big and certainly it would rank as one of the big oil finds for an Aussie company this year. Anyone care to comment on any big discoveries for Aussie companies this year yet? Not too many I think. Most have been in the realm of 1- 5 million barrels???
    Perhaps some more oil new in the morning?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.