CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

Hi Boz & Snoopdog,Your reporting is spot on & unfortunatley...

1. 77 Posts.
    Hi Boz & Snoopdog,
    Your reporting is spot on & unfortunatley after the meeting I had a long lunch.
    I love it in Melbourne this time of year as the skirts get shorter & the legs get longer.
    Boz & Snoopdog , you reported accuratley, however I want to add a point which was not addressed during the meeting of which I had the opportunity to discuss with Dr Len.
    We have 3 coal mine leases in QLD & one in particular is appropriate for underground coal extraction next door to an existing coal miner.
    These leases have an intrinsic value so never think we are short of equity as they are very valuable which could be realised in the near future.
    You have to cast your mind back to when Dr Len was part of the Company which is now called Linc.
    LNC basically is a real estate agent selling coal leases which were aquired by Dr Len during his time prior to the breakup from the original Company.
    Look at the LNC share price, it is not related to their technical ability to extraxt gas but related to the leases that they hold.
    Enough ramblings from a good bottle of red over lunch however I will now discuss my gut reading from the meeting.
    The real project first off the rank will be Mongolia of which Dr Len said is the growth corridor of Asia partilly developed by the Russians & the Chinese.
    Protocol getting the approval from Govt takes time as it is not just a rubber stamp job.
    This project in Dr Len's opinion & will be the first cab of the rank , however it will take time for approvals,(not next week or the week end after but soon due to the layers of Government).
    Indonesia was of interest & a very good prospect due to the massive small islands which form Indonesia.
    CXY could duplicate Kingaroy on each of the smaller Islands for local power generation & would be a good fit.
    I believe Dr Len indicated that our Company was in early discussions with the appropriate officials.
    With regards to China there are more than one option regarding future suitable projects & our Company has been addressing those opportunities.
    Dr Len also indicated CXY had a lot of very interested parties regarding future developments.

All in all it was a very productive meeting as for as I was concerned.

The Company AGM is detailed on the web site which details far more than what I have raised here & the above mentioned ramblings are only my interpretation of what was stated.

Boz & Snoopdog,
    Sorry we did not catch up.

Regards
    GB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.