NXS 5.77% 24.5¢ next science limited

Three items of interest

1. 67 Posts.
    Well yesterday I spent five hours in airplanes travelling to the other side of the country. Five hours without phone calls and five hours without email and five hours momentarily outside of the NXS universe.

Today, in a car for three hours travelling into the middle of nowhere, the NXS saga has pursued me.

(1) AT 9:45am I noticed that NXS would be coming out of trading halt. On what planet would it be appropriate for NXS to trade after an announcement by the company that it presently had received sufficient AGAINST votes for the Scheme to fail, and that SGH's intention was to not extend funding and theregy NXS would likely enter into administration?

Well I attempted to contact Susan Robutti (CFO), via phone and email, suggesting that the company should not continue to trade. I guess I'm not popular at Nexus and both of these were ignored. In fact only one of my numerous correspondences with Nexus have ever been acknowledged.

(2) Now don't boo and hiss with this one. Of all of the correspondence that I have sent to Mr. Don Voelte, each one has been acknowledged by his assistant and I have been informed that each has been given to Mr Voelte for his attention. Whatever my thoughts on the Nexus / SGH interactions, this simple courtesy is appreciated. This morning I received an acknowledgement of my latest correspondence.

(3) Now this is the big one! As you might guess, I have lodged numerous complaints with ASIC regarding the Nexus scheme, predominantly focused on the Independent Expert's Report. To date I have not had any findings on my complaints, apart from acknowledgement that they were well aware of the timing of the Scheme meetings etc. Well today, ASIC tracked me down and asked if I would join their internal investigation team in a teleconference tomorrow. Hmmm, not sure where this discussion will lead ... all I can say is watch this space.

This wasn't the most relaxing way to start the holiday that I had planned many months prior to the Nexus saga!

No rest for the wicked, so they say.

FlyingDr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $71.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $30.25K 119.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75861 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 43775 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.