NXS 7.02% 26.5¢ next science limited

I'd start off with no less than $500k, company car, $20k...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I'd start off with no less than $500k, company car, $20k corporate card, 6 weeks annual leave, gold watch on 10 years.

Great work Dr Phil! Sounds like a breakthrough and great recognition for your work to date.

I agree with you Dr Phil. I would say anyone buying at this point in time has just been invited to claim as an unsecured creditor. Clearly with the information publicly released by SGH and NXS, our company is technically insolvent. I'd question if there's other information they have not released to the market, but given the level of incompetence displayed to date, who knows? Those shareholders may get something more than 2c for their holdings as unsecured creditors. Maybe the first time NXS is a strong buy

Only kidding - research this situation before committing funds or buying more shares. Averaging down to date has not helped any of us!

Although not sure how it all works as to how much can be claimed i.e. cost price or market value as of yesterday. And I think it might also only apply to those that purchased shares after the point that the company was deemed insolvent, whether yesterday or earlier. Others may know better as to how the rules work.

It's pretty impressive to see the conviction of Nexus shareholders. It's actually a pity we didn't all come together and act much earlier. Things could have been so different now.

Clearly the people running this company were out of their depth! At least IT recognised it many years ago and walked. The others just milked it for all they could. MF is the first name they should investigate!

Keep up the fight and thanks.

Arobert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.