My first reaction to the joke that received so many thumbs up (...

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    My first reaction to the joke that received so many thumbs up ( hence I was expecting it to be funny) was, thats not even funny. I'm allowed to say that. I guess I don't share the same dislike of these countries that many here do, hence the thought of filling them with water and killing all their inhabitants , men woman and children doesn't strike me as funny. Just as a bit sick, xenophobic humour. The lighthearted humour forum i know but these are my thoughts now u three press me on the matter.

Hanrahan funny how my joke that used an everyday swear word gets moderated and that's fair enough but this joke that finds the death of whole nations of people funny remains unmoderated. Having said that I realize the intention was as a joke.

Jantimot, what's racist here. C'mon just the choice of nations used as they are predominately Muslim and on the western 'baddies nation' list.

River dry, Osama's involvement in atrocities is something our governments have told us, not something that has been thoroughly proven or that everyone, more than just fringe elements, believes. But please I'm not interested in debating this, believe what u want. Even so, when people such as al Qaeda come from nations such as this, i believe it does not mean we should paint everyone with the same brush. Take the little girl who was shot in the head by the Taliban for vocally wanting an education and also her family as an example -i believe there are plenty of completely innocent people and people of good character in these aforementioned countries who woulld not deserve to meet such a fate as this joke finds.

Just meathead humor IMO by the laid back lol so cool Aussie on the motorbike.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.